Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Time for the weekly weigh in and progress report.

Current weight: still hovering around 134 - I really need to get a new scale, this one stinks and varies by up to 5 lbs depending on where you step on it/set it. Any recommendations?
Triumph of the week: Eating fruits and veggies instead of pasta/cereal. Adding a cup of green tea in the mornings. Starting a yoga class (love it!)
Pitfall of the week: Cookies. Honestly, I split 2/3 of a box of chocolate covered sugar wafers with my 3 year old for a snack one day. Uuuugh. But, once they're gone, I'm not buying more.
Goal for next week: Adding an extra day of working out and trying to eat extra clean on the days I know I'm going to be having a junky meal (mom's night out, son's birthday, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment