Friday, January 7, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Time for the weekly weigh in and progress report.

Current weight: 132-ish (my scale is pretty fickle)
Triumph of the week: These maternity jeans are almost too baggy to wear! Time to pull out the 'real' jeans again! Oh, and I managed to eat at least one meal where I really savored my food - and put half of it away to eat later :)
Pitfall of the week: Pasta. One lunch included mac'n'cheese AND lasagna. Followed by a handful of chocolate chips. Time to remind myself that carbs are a side, not a main dish.
Goal for next week: More vegetables and fewer sweets. Gotta get those cookies out of the pantry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog when I was on the new Christiam Mommy Bloggers site on FB. I like your goals for next week: more veggies and fewer sweets. Since Christmas, those leftover cookies and pies have been my downfall! :)

    ReplyDelete