Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This One's For You

I've been struggling with a lot of things this week (and even gained a pound or two) so I thought I'd ask you all for some advice. I'd love to get your opinions and perspectives on any/all of the following:

1) What is your best weight-loss tip?
2) How do you motivate yourself to work out when you are dead tired? Seems like I'm getting almost no sleep lately and by the time the kids are in bed I have zero desire to exercize.
3) What's your best strategy for sneaking exercize into every day activities?
4) How do you beat your cravings? I've been giving in to cheesy grits and noodles alfredo waaaaay too much lately.
5) Anyone have some good healthy-comfort food and/or vegan recipes they'd like to share? (or sites where I could find them?)

Thanks y'all! So appreciate the support!

1 comment:

  1. i hate cardio, so i've been using my wii to play just dance. it doesn't feel like exercising and burns a lot of calories.

    ReplyDelete