Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Time for the weekly weigh in and progress report.

Current weight: according to the doctor's scale, 134. Now I need to test out my scale and see how 'off' it is.
Triumph of the week: um....haven't had many. I've eaten a lot of veggies I guess.
Pitfall of the week: Sweets! And portions! I totally dipped into my son's 'potty training stash' of chocolate chips. And I really need to downsize my plates because I'm eating heaps of food again and then feeling stuffed.
Goal for next week: Smaller portions and healthier breakfast. Just eat too much empty cereal. Bring on those eggs and fruit.

New overall goal - I may not be trying to fit into a particular clothing size any more, but I would really like to be able to wear my wedding rings again without getting them resized. They were a little loose when I got married and now they kinda sorta fit on my pinkie. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment