Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Time for the weekly weigh in and progress report.

Current weight: Before breakfast I weighed in at 127. Nice :)
Triumph of the week: Two whole days of detox that went well. And really, the only cheating I did was with a little chocolate. I did eat a TON of veggies and fruit and feel a lot better. And I did a bit of a workout yesterday. Oh, and I used a salad plate for dinner last night and was plenty full :)
Pitfall of the week: Chocolate. It's been a looooong exhausting week and unfortunately when I can't get outside, chocolate is my go-to stress reducer. It's pretty pathetic.
Goal for next week: Try out turbo-kick, keep up the veggie eating (despite being on an eat-out-of-the-freezer budget for a couple weeks). More sporadic workouts would be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment