Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Turbokick = Love

Last night I took my first Turbokick class with some of the moms from playgroup - and I loved it! I'm a little surprise that I survived since it's mega intense and super long (although I think that second bit was actually the pi-yo class that follows?) but I got through it and it felt great! I mean, I hurt really bad today, but in the good "I'm finally moving my tush and getting healthy" sorta way. I'm sure I look like a total fool and it's going to take me a while to learn all the moves, but I think I've finally found a class I could really stick with (although, I have to take a night off while I don't have childcare, and if I get into the play I'm auditioning for then I'd have to take a month off). But for the longrun, I think it's something I'd like to continue with. And it's a much better time slot than the weeknight yoga class I was taking. So yay for that! In other exciting news, the weather is improving! Which means I can start taking the kids out for brisk walks in the very heavy double stroller to get in a workout -at least as long as the baby is still in the snuggly - but by the time she outgrows it my oldest should be in preschool so we could do mornings then. Anyway, I'm feeling so much better today just having had a wee bit of exercize -it's amazing! Just wanted to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment