Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pride

So, I'm a prideful person. It's a huge flaw I have and something I struggle with all the time. And it's part of what makes this weight loss journey so hard. That being said - my "now" picture over there is really bugging me. It makes me look way more huge than I really am (thanks big, billowy shirt) and so I'm going to post a picture of what I really look like. Frankly, I think I look 'ok' most days - with the right jeans and a nice long shirt I look a little lumpy, but not really 'fat' perse. In fact, I might even stop worrying about weight loss altogether - except that most of my clothes still don't fit and it's almost swimsuit season (cue ominous music). So I'll keep it up. But for the sake of not being hideously embarrassed, here's me at 128 lbs or so - messy room, dirty mirror and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment