Monday, June 3, 2019

Here we go again

I'm back!  After 5 years, I'm resurrecting this blog, because it's necessary.  Current stats:
June 2019
Age: 36
Weight: 136

 Vs.
2014
Age: 31
Weight: 105-110

The good:
I'm no longer restricting. I'm not working out to exhaustion. Between then and now I was diagnosed with and recovered from adrenal fatigue. My self image and mental health has improved a ton.  I'm so much healthier in many ways.

The bad:
Knee pain has greatly reduced my ability to work out. Lost a lot of strength and endurance. Currently in physical therapy.  I no longer restrict, but haven't been using moderation either. It's been a lovely season of feasting, but enough is enough.  I don't want to do the typical "gain 10 lbs per decade" thing and wind up waddling and winded by 50. 

As much as I loved being skinny, right now I'm shooting for a happy medium. Fit in my clothes again. Regain my strength. Keep the health gains while getting back in shape.

P.s. excuse the formatting. Internet is broken, wrote on my phone 🤷

No comments:

Post a Comment